The day I didn't use my inhaler. I came here with hope and wasn't disappointed. Having battling breathing issues for over 20 years, it was the first time in months that I didn't use an inhaler. I was greeted with smiles from the start to the end of my stay. The doctors in their unique approach are amazing and all the staff members are a pure delight. To make things better, the food was delicious. It has been 3 months since and there has indeed been a significant improvement and I couldn't say enough nice things are my stay.
Sueney de Bruin
Relaxation I have just come back from spending 2 weeks at IVAC. My son walking straight passed me at the airport absolutely says it all. What a compliment IVAC. I have really found myself and cannot remember when last I felt so happy and so content. After 5 years of several cancer journeys and being in constant coping mode I was able to completely let go and enjoy myself, the journey with the food was a new experience with me and I loved every bite, about had a love affair with the food. My one-on-one cooking course with chef Sanjay for my 50th birthday was such a gift. Your staff is so friendly and so helpful from the kitchen staff, to the groundsmen, therapists, chefs, housekeeping, technical, receptionists, florists, restaurant staff, PR and librarian, pharmacist and doctors. Thank you for making my stay such a pleasant one.
Rejuvenation in Lushness with Authentic Ayurveda I am a licensed Ayurvedic practitioner trained in an accredited Indian University for Ayurveda. I have known IVAC since 2001, when they just opened its doors, and I can say that it is an Ayurvedic Center that has been established with great intent and care by its founder, Dr. Talavane Krishna. You can feel his attention to detail in the way the therapists are trained, and the way each treatment feels like a spiritual ritual, not just a spa treatment. The droni, the Ayurvedic massage table, is made of special granite for its healing effect - something that is unique to IVAC , and the therapists are very skilled. The abhyanga is done in the traditional four-handed way - two therapists moving in perfect sync, that has a very hypnotic, profoundly blissful effect. The famous shirodhara treatment was done with great care, and wow, it takes you into a very deep state! It's great for anyone who suffers from insomnia, anxiety, restlessness or stress. You'll sleep like a baby after this! The grounds of IVAC feels like an Ashram without any religious dogma. I enjoyed waking up to chirping birds, and daily morning walks along the lush vegetation and taking a dip in the swimming pool, which I often got all to myself. They offer daily gentle therapeutic Yoga and Pranayama classes in the Yoga area by the pool. If you're used to rigorous styles of Yoga like Ashtanga Mysore style, you may find this more akin to Restorative Yoga, but according to Ayurveda, you're not supposed to do rigorous exercise while receiving treatments - you're supposed to allow the body to rest, so if you approach these sessions with this in mind, you'll appreciate the slower pace of these classes. The food is thoughtfully prepared with Ayurvedic principles in mind, and they serve hot water infused with Sariva, a healing herb to enhance your digestion, along with your meals. What I most appreciated was the radiant smiles from the team - I found that everyone from the servers in the dining hall to housekeeping, reception and therapists are kind and helpful. If you're looking for a healing oasis that's just minutes from cultural center of Yoga to experience authentic Ayurveda, this place is for you!
A place of beauty, nourishment and rejuvenation. Indus Valley Ayurvedic Centre is a haven of peace, tranquility and self growth. Nestled in Mysore, the city of palaces, the centre sprawls across acres of lush vegetation and sandalwood trees. Over the time spent there I learned that my body could be healed through medical advice (excellent doctors are on site) and appropriate treatments which are accentuated by vegetarian meals designed for your individual needs. The treatment rooms exude a sense of of bliss, the staff are beyond accommodating (to say the service goes over and above expectations is an understatement) and the pervasive mood one of calmness and grounding that surrounds you from dusk till dawn. From the chattering of squirrels, lush vegetation, temperate climate and world class sattvic cuisine (all overlaid with the ever present Ohm chanting) Indus Valley Ayurvedic Centre is truly a place of beauty, nourishment and rejuvenation. The Ayurvedic Centre is a place of self actualisation through the mind, soul and body.
Mysore Excellent and amazing. Surely one of the best hotels I have visited in a long time. The room is in good condition and is comfortable. Thanks to front office team specially Mr sanjeet and Thanks to Ms Anu for welcome us and explain all the hotel amenities properly we will visit again
Highly recommended The visit and treatments received at IVAC was the highlight of my visit to India. The staff are friendly and helpful, the environment tranquil, the health practitioners dedicated to the care of their patients and the food,that compliments the health regime so wholesome, one cannot help but reach for another bite. I highly recommend all visit IVCAC as soon as possible. It will restore not only your health but faith in humanity itself.
Excellent Ayurvedic Treatment and Health Restoration Highly professional and detailed Ayurvedic treatments, excellent food choices and a wealth of medical knowledge and consultation makes IVAC one of the top spaces in India for health rejuvination.The location is peaceful and tranquil and offers a very private and personal experience allowing the mind and body to rest and rebuild after time in a hectic city life. Chef Sanjay offers incredible food choices all detailed to compliment treatments and there is also the opportunity to engage in cooking classes, yoga, meditation and swim in their pool. Highly recommend, thank you to Sanjay, Mr.shibs and Anthony for their excellent hospitality and guidance. Looking forward to my next trip soon!
Good comfortable saty The ambience as well as staff are awesome Ms. Pavithra was so wonderful by helping the guest .the hotel located in between heart of the city . The pool water is nice maintain...... Super fast wifi , we will be stay back again...
Top Notch I was fortunate enough to hear a lecture question/answer with Dr. Wasuki. Then on to the most amazing massage ever! The service is quite different from a massage in the USA, and shouldn't be compared. After that, an amazing lunch at the onsite restaurant. Thanks for the wonderful pampering!
Excellent wellness destination My yoga retreat group stopped by for a day of treatments and it was so fabulous we had to return the next day. This must be experienced. Words alone can't describe it. The service is truly excellent. The food is amazing. We will be back next year.
Laghu Abhyanga is offered as recommended by our Ayurvedic Doctors under a specific therapy regime that will be established during the consultation and before treatments commence. The therapy focuses on back pain, neck pain, lower back pain and joint pains throughout the body including feet and ankle pain. Our medicated oils/medicine works as a powerful local anti-inflammatory. If you have been taking pain killers for a long period of time this therapy would be ideal to replace and mitigate the use of pain-killers over a long term period
Terms and Conditions
What Are Your Terms in Regards to Companions?
- A Companion (Above 5 years old) Supplement without Ayurveda treatment will be charged at INR 1340 per head per night for food including Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. Children under 5 without treatment qualifies for complimentary food and accommodation.
- These treatments are indicative and are subject to change on a Doctor's Consultation. Treatments are prescribed based on the results of the consultation.
- Any additional treatments not included in this package (Photobiomodulation, personal yoga session or any additional Ayurveda therapies) will be charged as extras as per our treatment rate sheet.
How Does Your Booking Process Work?
- All bookings are confirmed subject to receipt of 100% payment in advance for the room package plan. On receipt of payment/confirmation/bookings voucher would be issued. Until the advance payment is received all bookings will be treated as provisional and the same will be released to another booking that guarantees payment.
- Walk-in bookings can be accommodated based on the availability of the rooms.
- Payment can be made by way of online payment through Credit Card, Debit Card or wire transfer the money to our bank account using swift code. Payment for services outside the package will have to be paid at the resort at the time of check out.
What Are Your Terms in Regards to Children?
- Accompanying children below 5 years qualify for complimentary food and accommodation.
- We welcome children of any age at IVAC. We kindly ask parents though to respect that guests are coming for healing purposes and to maintain where possible a calm and quiet ambience.
- Children can accompany parents for treatments and a childcare service can be made available on request. For children requiring treatment, each child would undergo a detailed consultation and the treatments would be tailor-made to their requirements.
- Treatments are executed in a safe and comfortable environment.
- Written consent from the parent is taken before the treatments.
- Panchakarma can be administered to children above 15 years of age, excluding a few treatments.
- For children less than 7 years or a child having problems in speaking, hearing, understanding language, or that is mentally challenged, we kindly require that either of the parents accompany the child in the treatment room.
How Do You Treat a Confirmed Booking Cancellation?
Cancellation of a confirmed booking will be treated as follows:
- No refund if cancellation is effected within 2 days prior to check-in date.
- A 50% refund will be issued if cancellation is effected between 3 and 7 days prior to the check-in date.
- A 75% refund will be issued if cancellation is effected between 7 and 15 days prior to the check-in date.
- A 90% refund will be issued for all cancellation effected beyond 16 days.