- Mysore pick up & drop
- Check-in – 12.00 noon: Check out – 11.00 am
- IVAC tour through sandalwood garden
- Consultation with the doctor
- Accommodation for Six nights
- All Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Package Starts with Lunch & ends with Breakfast.
- Three session of Abhyanga & Sweda
- One session of Udvarthana
- One session of SSPS / PPS
- Any Two Session of Laghu Dhara
- Any Two Session of Basti
- Any Two Beauty Therapies.
- One Session of Netratarpana.
- Six sessions of Yoga & Six sessions of Yoga Nidra
- Take home the wisdom of Yoga, Ayurveda lifestyle, Ayurvedic cooking and Indian culture
Terms and Conditions
What Are Your Terms in Regards to Companions?
- A Companion (Above 5 years old) Supplement without Ayurveda treatment will be charged at INR 1340 per head per night for food including Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. Children under 5 without treatment qualifies for complimentary food and accommodation.
- These treatments are indicative and are subject to change on a Doctor's Consultation. Treatments are prescribed based on the results of the consultation.
- Any additional treatments not included in this package (Photobiomodulation, personal yoga session or any additional Ayurveda therapies) will be charged as extras as per our treatment rate sheet.
How Does Your Booking Process Work?
- All bookings are confirmed subject to receipt of 100% payment in advance for the room package plan. On receipt of payment/confirmation/bookings voucher would be issued. Until the advance payment is received all bookings will be treated as provisional and the same will be released to another booking that guarantees payment.
- Walk-in bookings can be accommodated based on the availability of the rooms.
- Payment can be made by way of online payment through Credit Card, Debit Card or wire transfer the money to our bank account using swift code. Payment for services outside the package will have to be paid at the resort at the time of check out.
What Are Your Terms in Regards to Children?
- Accompanying children below 5 years qualify for complimentary food and accommodation.
- We welcome children of any age at IVAC. We kindly ask parents though to respect that guests are coming for healing purposes and to maintain where possible a calm and quiet ambience.
- Children can accompany parents for treatments and a childcare service can be made available on request. For children requiring treatment, each child would undergo a detailed consultation and the treatments would be tailor-made to their requirements.
- Treatments are executed in a safe and comfortable environment.
- Written consent from the parent is taken before the treatments.
- Panchakarma can be administered to children above 15 years of age, excluding a few treatments.
- For children less than 7 years or a child having problems in speaking, hearing, understanding language, or that is mentally challenged, we kindly require that either of the parents accompany the child in the treatment room.
How Do You Treat a Confirmed Booking Cancellation?
Cancellation of a confirmed booking will be treated as follows:
- No refund if cancellation is effected within 2 days prior to check-in date.
- A 50% refund will be issued if cancellation is effected between 3 and 7 days prior to the check-in date.
- A 75% refund will be issued if cancellation is effected between 7 and 15 days prior to the check-in date.
- A 90% refund will be issued for all cancellation effected beyond 16 days.