Request a Quote before Making a Reservation.
We will get back to you right away with a quotation and the next steps in confirming your reservation if you are ready to proceed.
WhatsApp Us Now: +91–948–078–4343
Request A Quote
Once A Reservation Is Confirmed
- A Companion Supplement without Ayurveda treatment will be charged at $22 per head per night for food.
- These treatments are individualised and are subject to change on your Doctor’s consultation, treatments are prescribed based on the results of the consultation.
- Any additional treatments not included in this package will be charged as extras as per our treatment rate sheet.
- We at Indus Valley Ayurvedic Centre (IVAC) always strive selflessly to provide nothing but the best service to our guest. In order to avoid any element of bias seeping into the quality of service we have taken a step towards doing away with tips and introducing a fixed service charge of 5% on the total bill amount, thus ensuring uniformityBooking Policy:
- All bookings are confirmed subject to receipt of 100% payment in advance for the room package plan. On receipt of payment/confirmation/bookings voucher would be issued. Until the advance payment is received all bookings will be treated as provisional and the same will be released to another booking that guarantees payment.
- Walk-in bookings can be accommodated based on the availability of the rooms.
- Payment can be made by way of online payment through Credit Card, Debit Card or wire transfer the money to our bank account using swift code. Payment for services outside the package will have to be paid at the resort at the time of check out.
- We welcome children of any age at IVAC. We kindly ask parents though to respect that guests are coming for healing purposes and to maintain where possible a calm and quiet ambience.
- Children can accompany parents for treatments and a childcare service can be made available on request. For children requiring treatment, each child would undergo a detailed consultation and the treatments would be tailor-made to their requirements.
- Treatments are executed in a safe and comfortable environment.
- Written consent from the parent is taken before the treatments.
- Panchakarma can be administered to children above 15 years of age, excluding a few treatments.
- For children less than 7 years or a child having problems in speaking, hearing, understanding language, or that is mentally challenged, we kindly require that either of the parents accompany the child in the treatment room.
Rates: Accompanying children below 5 years qualify for complimentary food and accommodation.
- No refund if cancellation is effected within 2 days prior to check-in date.
- A 50% refund will be issued if cancellation is effected between 3 and 7 days prior to the check-in date.
- A 75% refund will be issued if cancellation is effected between 7 and 15 days prior to the check-in date.
- A 90% refund will be issued for all cancellation effected beyond 16 days.