Yogic kriyas are unique yogic techniques that are intended to cleanse the inner organs, developed by yogis. There are six major Kriyas called as Sat kriyas. Our yoga therapists are available for personal instruction in the following:
- Nauli – To clean and tone up the abdominal viscera.
- Trataka – improves the eye sight. Neti – To cleanse the upper respiratory tract
- Dhauti – To cleanse the upper gastro intestinal tract up to stomach.
- Basti – To cleanse the lower gastro intestinal tract especially the colon.
- Kapalabhati – To cleanse the lower respiratory tract.
- Neti – to cleanse the sinus cavity.
Kriyas in eliminating the accumulated toxins from the system. It helps in cleaning of toxins like mucus, gas, acid, sweat, urine and stool that improves the functioning of the body.