- It helps individuals facing health issues, reduces symptoms, restores and balances vitality and improves the attitude.
- It focus on the path of yoga as a healing journey that brings balance to the body and the mind through an experimental understanding of the primary intention of yoga awakening of spirit ,our essential nature.
- It comprises a wide range of mind /body practice, from postural and breathing practice to deep relaxation and mediation. It acts as a conventional supportive medical treatment.
- It is to use the techniques of yoga create stimulate and maintain an optimum state of physical emotional mental and spiritual health.
- It aims to the holistic treatment of various kinds of somatic health issues ranging from spinal problems to the emotional stress.
- It offers a tremendous potential for healing.
According to the medical scientists, yoga therapy creates the balance in the nervous and endocrine system which directly influences all the other systems and organs of the body.
Yoga therapy is the most effective complementary therapies for several common ailments. Here in IVAC common ailments like hypertension, diabetes ,spinal disorders,obesity, etc are treated using yoga therapy.